Hi Peter,
I am pretty sure that if you re-start it should continue from where it left off.
I had that happen with my daughter’s iMac when she upgraded to Mavericks.
Finished up taking 3 nights after stopping twice !
But her internet speed is terrible.

On 19 Oct 2014, at 2:43 pm, Peter Curtis <[email protected]> wrote:

> 
> 
> Hi everyone 
> I am in the process of installing Yosemite but find it seems to have stalled! 
> It has not moved in any way for the last 2.5 hours. Do I leave it be for a 
> while longer, if so, how long? Or do I do a restart now?
> Kind regards
> Peter
> MBPro 15"
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>


Regards,
Stephen Chape

Mac by choice
Windows because my employer knew no better




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>