Hello David,

I too had a problem this week with bank transfers to a nominated account
(RABO/Macquarie Bank) which I have been doing for many years.
I am using Snow Leopard 10.6.8 and Safari 5.1.10. The transfers would not go
through using Safari.
I only use Safari - but tried using Firefox and the transfers went through
easily.

So, as I prefer using Safari, I will be spending this weekend carefully going
through the WAMUG posts to be dragged kicking and screaming to upgrade from my
comfortable SL to Mavericks. Yosemite is a step too far!

Hope it all goes well for me.

Regards

Marlene Oostryck