Hi all

Please ignore this thread.  Now got Mail working again.  Cause may have been an 
iiNet brief service interruption which disconnected my outgoing service.  
Problem persisted after that because I kept entering the wrong password.

Cheers (sort of)
Alan

On 25 Nov 2014, at 12:40 pm, Alan Smith <[email protected]> wrote:

> I cannot send mail from my iMac.  Connection Doctor has some red lights. 
> Common message is "trying to log in to this SMTP account failed. Verify 
> username and password."  Log is meaningless to me and it shows all accounts.
> 
> I think I killed another entity after re entering pwords.
> 
> Mail sends from iPad, same iiNet provider and account.
> 
> Sent from my iPad
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>