Many thanks Ronni,
I'll be renewing.

CHeers
Jewels

On 04/01/2015, at 5:51 AM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> Hi Jewels,
> "The WAMUG subscription year runs for the calendar year from 1 January to 31 
> December."
> 
> General List Membership – $30/yr
> 
> <http://www.wamug.org.au/join/>
> 
> Cheers,
> Ronni
> 
> Sent from Ronni's iPad4
> 
> 
> On 3 Jan 2015, at 10:14 pm, Julie Bedford <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> Hi
>> I suspect I'm either late or early again - can anyone let me know when the 
>> subs are due
>> to be renewed ?  Still $30 I presume.
>> 
>> Many thanks
>> 
>> Jewels
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>