My apologies for sending this request again but would like to possible get some
idea of the problem and a solution if one is available.

Since updating to  Yosemite 10.10.1 I have not been able to launch Safari 8.0.2
on my main computer, MacMini (late 2009).  There is no problem on the Macbook
Pro 13” (2012 model), iPad3 or iPhone 4s. Have checked as much ;as possible
with Disk Utility.  I have to resort to Firefox or Chrome at the moment which
is not my preference.

If there is no solution, how would I go about re-installing Mavericks.

Any tips would be most welcome.

Regards and Greetings for the New Year.

John Thompson