I have used PrivacyScan for a long time.
Every time I finish on the internet I give it a belt !
Just tidies things up a little.

My Grandkids also use it on their family Mac.
It used to look like the local tip once but not now !


> On 24 Jan 2015, at 5:13 pm, Marcus F Harris <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> I have been using Flip Labs “Memory Clean". It seems ok and certainly after I 
> use it more useable memory appears.
> But I’m interested to know if anyone has used their “Privacy Protector” and 
> is it much different to MacPaw’s “Clean my Mac”?
> Cheers
> Marcus
> iMac 27 intel Core 2 Duo 3.06 Hz 
> 8Gb Memory
> OSX 10.9.5
> 
> Marcus Harris
> P.O. Box 7135
> Marcus Harris
> Shenton Park
> Western Australia 6008
> Australia
> Cryptodome Pty Ltd
> [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
> Mob: +61 (0) 417965618
> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>


Regards,
Stephen Chape

Mac by choice
Windows because my employer knew no better




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>