Thanks Peter … I might also take a look at them !


> On 2 Feb 2015, at 8:06 am, Peter Hinchliffe <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
>> 
>> On 2 Feb 2015, at 6:26 am, Rod Blitvich <[email protected] 
>> <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
>> 
>> Hi WAMUGers
>> Most mornings i check The Unofficial Apple Weblog site for mac related news.
>> I think Daniel put me onto it years ago.
>> Unfortunately they are closing down.
>> Please - any suggestions as to where to go for my morning apple/tech news 
>> hit?
>> Macrumours?
>> 
>> ta
>> Blitto
>> 
> 
> 
> My two "Go to" news sites each day are <http://www.macissues.com 
> <http://www.macissues.com/>> (mainly tech-oriented) and 
> <http://macdailynews.com <http://macdailynews.com/>> (a highly Apple-biased 
> but entertaining news site. Enter at your own risk if you enjoy Android 
> devices!). I also look forward to reading the "Macalope" articles on 
> <http://www.macworld.com <http://www.macworld.com/>>.
> 
> Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
> FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
> Perth, Western Australia
> Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948
> --------------------------------------------------------------------
> Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml 
> <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml 
> <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>>


Regards,
Stephen Chape

Mac by choice
Windows because my employer knew no better




-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>