> On 8 Mar 2015, at 9:53 am, John Thompson <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Good Morning members,
> 
>       Just a small query.
> 
>       For some years I have been making short personal movies from a bunch of 
> short clips,either personally shot or downloaded, using iMovie.  This has 
> worked quite well in the past, allowing to cut, clip, title and re-arrange 
> but with the later versions of iMovie it is nowhere as simple as it has been 
> some years ago.
> 
>       Is there any new documentation I can obtain to use with the latest 
> version?  Software does not come with full instructions anymore.
> 
> Thank you and hope to catch up with some of you later today.
> 
> 

Have a look at "Lessons for iMovie" on the App Store, which takes the form of a 
series of movie-based lessons you can watch on your Mac. The free download 
includes 8 lessons, and you can get the rest for around $10. 

Peter Hinchliffe        Apwin Computer Services
FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Mac because I prefer it -- Windows because I have to.

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>