I use Gmail, which has very active Spam Filters, removing more and
more emails to Spam. OK, I understand how to (try to) re-set the spam
filters so it doesn't filter off types of message I actually want.

So I go through the Spam periodically to retrieve stuff which isn't
spam for me. The problem is, when such messages are retrieved into the
Inbox, links they contain are apparently no longer clickable. Among
the cases here, I use a Wordpress site for comment review, and when
Wordpress sends me a message for review, I can no longer Approve or
Discard it, because the links don't work.

Has anyone worked out a solution to such problems? TIA.

David Noel
2010 Apr 29