Hello All

I have lost the Calendars from my iPad.

We keep all our information in one Home-Shared calendar which originates on
Graham's iMac and is shared by my MacBook Pro and available on his iPhone and
my iPad. We both use Mountain Lion

I  noticed that some events did not appear on the iPad though they were on the
MBP. There were also multiple entries for some repeating events, these
originated from the iMac when they were in more than one Calendar but that
situation was corrected by removing them from the extra calendars. These
changes did not appear on the MBP so recently I deleted all the duplicates.

But the deletions did not show on the iPad so I deleted the Home-Shared
calendar (thinking I could retrieve it from the MBP). Now I have only the
generic Calendar and Birthdays.

So I turned off sync via iCloud and synced via iTunes (after exporting the info
to a file just in case). The addresses of all the Calendars available were on
iCloud apart from the generic Calendar which I assume is the default calendar
on the MBP. My info reappeared but when I turned sync via iCloud back on it
deleted the info and I am left with zilch!

After I had done this I realised I had not been getting updates for a while so
it a communication problem. When I checked my Safari bookmarks I found the
latest ones entered on the iPad are not on the MBP. Updates still appear on the
iPhone.

Can anyone help please?

Diana

Sent from my iPad