Hi Tim, That was just a ‘straight through’ ethernet connection to your Cable.

Disconnect from that and - Keep the Mac mini on your Airport Wireless 5GHz,
40MHz band
To see all details of which Network & band you are connected to and Channel,
RSSI, Noise, Tx Rate, PHY Mode etc :
Option Click the Airport Wi-Fi symbol  in the top right Menu Bar (Finder
Desktop).