Thanks to all who gave me feedback - I think we have an idea of what is going
on.

> Seems be a ISP server issue with some ISPs as Stephen & Brian could access on
> Bigpond ISP?

Yes, it does seem to be a problem limited to some ISPs - not just
Westnet/Iinet, since our telstra pre-paid also fails. I tried setting the DNS
to google on one of our machines, but that didn't work either. When I did a
trace route the other day I succeeded in getting to his nameserver.

I'll get back to Michael and let him know that large numbers of people who are
specifically interested in his work can't get to his site because of the
westnet/iinet block. He can take it up with his hosting site.

Cheers, K