Hi Severin,

The Group emails are not interpreted as Spam from the sender’s ISP, but by the
receivers ISP and/or the client’s email spam filters.

Are you sending the Group emails using this email address:
albanysummersch...@westnet.com.au <mailto:albanysummersch...@westnet.com.au>
Some requirements:

1. Don’t use false or misleading header information. Your “From,” “To,”
“Reply-To,” and routing information – including the originating domain name and
email address – must be accurate and identify the person or business who
initiated the message.

2. Don’t use deceptive subject lines. The subject line must accurately reflect
the content of the message.

3. Tell recipients where you’re located. Your message must include your valid
physical postal address. This can be your current street address, a post office
box you’ve registered for Albany Summer School.

13-inch MacBook Air (April 2014)
1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost to 3.3GHz
8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage

El Capitan OS X 10.11.5