Hi
I used to use a software for mail attachments called  ‘Attachment Tamer’ which
used to insert an attachment as for example a pdf file, however since upgrading
to El Capitan, it no longer works, as the software writer has decided not to
continue upgrading it with each new OS. When I now attach a document, it is
opened up showing the contents.  When sending numerous attachments ie drawings
etc, it becomes a complete mess for the other person who receives the email.
Is there anyway I could attach documents with just their icon showing - eg a
pdf file ?

Hope that makes sense

Thanks
Jewels