Thank you Ronni,
I will give your suggestion a try.

Brian Risbey
🌊🏊

On 10 Oct. 2016, at 22:23, Ronda Brown <ro...@mac.com> wrote:

Hi Brian,

You could try:
On a backup that contains the deleted network location:
Locate the Network Preference File located at -

1. Macintosh HD/Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/preferences.plist
2. Manually Drag a copy of this file from the above location to the same
location on your Mac /Library/preferences/SystemConfiguration/
replacing the file that is already present.
3. Enter your administrator username and password and then Reboot your Mac.

Kind regards,
Ronni

Sent from Ronni's iPad4