Hi everyone
I really sweated on buying the new 12 inch Macbook 18 months ago.
512 GB internal drive
Must say I’m really pleased with it!
So light and easy to pull out in the middle of a meeting, in the lounge chair,
in bed etc etc
Don’t often have the need for plugging in peripherals, but when I do- the apple
adaptors do the trick.
Plug in a usb flash drive, a usb hard drive or a projector cable no worries.

Regarding managing photos: - I got to the stage where I now use Aperture to
manage my Photo Library.
I select the option to store my original files on an external drive and low res
versions on the Macbook.
Still have 50 GB free - but I’m a terrible hoarder!

No longer making lots of movies.
A teeny bit of Photoshop and plenty of Aperture, MacPhun Creative Kit and
Plug-ins, Aurora HD a teeny bit etc
When I do the School Newsletter I use the school 15 inch Macbook Pro - just for
a bit of screen real-estate.

cheers
Blitto

Rod Blitvich  - Amy & Sam’s Dad