Just a heads-up:

Received an email supposedly from Apple about resetting my Apple ID password —
claiming I recently requested a password reset for my Apple ID  — I didn’t.
Hovered my mouse over the several links in the email, and this is what it said
( crippled the link):

ww.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwimsKmOvL3QAhVEGJQKHZfjB-UQFggaMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fstaging.btvin.com%2F&usg=AFQjCNEV3TjhrU5cVKWDbrekPApkUz-shw&bvm=bv.139250283,d.dGo

The body of the email starts out:

"Dear costumer,
You recently requested a password reset for your Apple ID. To complete the
process, click the link below.…”

If this really is from Google, I would really like to know why — it seems to me
Google is getting far too big with tentacles into far too many things. I sent
the information to Scamwatch.

Cheers,
Pat