Hi Kevin

If helps, I’ve also got a direct installer that takes you straight to 10.9.5 in
one install. So you don’t need the update. It runs off a bootable thumb drive.
It will do the install in one go without then having to do the update, if that
makes things easier.

Can clone it to a thumb drive if you like. Just let me know.

Think I’ve also got some older iMac’s for you as well sitting aside. So welcome
to collect them and I can clone the thumb drive to your thumb drive if you like.
Just let me know. which ever is easier :)

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 7

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.