Is your Mail and everything else working correctly in Sierra now?

Sent from Ronni's iPad4


> On 25 Feb 2017, at 6:15 pm, Jennifer Lefroy <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Thank you both very much.  I thought I had done all required, but all goes 
> well now after carrying out your instructions. 
> Sometimes I think it's my brain that needs the driver upgrade!
> 
> Kind Regards
> Jennifer
> 
>> On 25 February 2017 at 16:53, Ronda Brown <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Jennifer, go to this link and you can see my reply also.
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/msg80391.html
>> 
>> Sent from Ronni's iPad4
>> 
>> 
>>> On 25 Feb 2017, at 4:22 pm, Jennifer Lefroy <[email protected]> 
>>> wrote:
>>> 
>>> When I look at sent, I can see that Stephen Chape has replied, but there is 
>>> no content there and there is nothing at all in the in box. My original 
>>> inquiry isn't in the inbox either.   Is it possible to reply direct about 
>>> both issues, please?  I am not sure if Sierra upgrade is the problem.  Many 
>>> thanks.
>>> 
>>> Jennifer
>>> 
>>>> On 24 February 2017 at 17:37, Jennifer Lefroy <[email protected]> 
>>>> wrote:
>>>> Since upgrading to Sierra on my iMac, my printer is not connected. It is a 
>>>> Cannon TS5060.  I have tried unsuccessfully to set up for Sierra, with 
>>>> wireless connection. It gets as far as Step 2 "searching for printer on 
>>>> network" and then reverts to the Printer selection list.  I have checked 
>>>> that the correct printer is selected in Preferences. 
>>>> 
>>>> Does anyone have a suggestion?
>>>> 
>>>> Thank you,
>>>> Jennifer 
>>> 
>>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>>> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
>>> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>
>> 
>> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
>> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
>> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
>> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
>> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>
> 
> -- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
> Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
> Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
> Settings & Unsubscribe - 
> <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>
-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>