Hi Tony,

Your iTunes library contains a number of sub-libraries. Each has a menu item in 
the Media Picker: Music, Films, TV Shows, Podcasts, Apps, Audiobooks, Tones

Check iTunes > Preferences > Advanced - that you have ticked:
 ‘Keep iTunes Media folder organised’ & ’Copy files to iTunes Media folder when 
adding to Library’

Audiobooks sync to all iPods and iOS devices. The choices available on the 
Audiobooks panel are much like those on the other media panes, but if an 
audiobook has more than one part, you can select which parts to sync (for 
example, you may have already listened to the first part or parts, and not want 
to sync them again).
——
1. First Sync your iPad with iTunes on your computer. 
   Copy/Add the audiobooks into iTunes. 

2. Then connect your iPhone to the computer to Sync with iTunes. 
Before you perform the Sync, click on Audiobooks in iTunes and check the box to 
sync all (or select) audiobooks to your iPhone. 

3. Then complete the sync process and your audiobook/s should appear on your 
iPhone in the Menu “Audiobooks”

Cheers,
Ronni

13-inch MacBook Air (April 2014)
1.7GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i7, Turbo Boost to 3.3GHz
8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
512GB PCIe-based Flash Storage

macOS Sierra 10.12.3

> On 27 Feb 2017, at 7:02 pm, Anthony (Tony) Francis <[email protected]> 
> wrote:
> 
> Hi Guy's
> How can I transfer information from my iPad to my iPhone. 
> I am a member of the State Library and I download e-audio books onto my iPad, 
> I would like to be able to listen to these books on my iPhone. Can I transfer 
> from one to the other, as I am having problems trying to download from their 
> site.
> Thanks all
> 
> Tony Francis
> BODDINGTON
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 



-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>
Guidelines - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/guidelines.shtml>
Settings & Unsubscribe - <http://lists.wamug.org.au/listinfo/wamug.org.au-wamug>