Good morning Tony,

I could not locate the InstaSize Photo Editor Premium on the App Store, so that
would be a confirmation that the email you received is suspect. Just make sure
you do not click on the link they provide and as you have not ordered and paid
for this software just ignore this email and letter.

Not sure if you may have to change your password with Apple as a security. One
of our expert will be able to advise on this.

Good night,

Philippe C.