Yes I switched to CCC from SD some time ago because SD did not copy the
Recovery, now rectified.  Yes I have also used a clone as my running disk on
previous times then CCCd it back to my main disk.   I currently have 1T used on
the fusion drive and am figuring out how to do the split.   I will get there
and no rush needed.
Regards
Sev

Sent from Sev's iPhone