Hi Peter,

No I wouldn’t delete anything until we can work out how you are now connected
to your Wi-Fi Network as ‘Guest’ instead of your administrator name you have
always connected with.
Are you connected to the 5GHz on your dual-band  Network, not the 2.5GHz?
Have you made any changes to your 5GHz or 2.5GHz Network.
Are your Time Machine backups working correctly?

I have never heard of this happening before. I’ll give it more thought
overnight and tomorrow as I have another job to finish tonight.
I’ll get back to you if & when I can think clearly about this issue.

Regards,
Ronni

 Ronni Brown’s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB