Arrrryes,…that’s another one too.
iCloud Photo Library (and or My Photo Stream). and iCloud Drive - Desktop and
Documents.

On computer it’s System Preferences - iCloud. Look under options for Photos and
options for iCloud Drive. Check the above things aren’t ticked (especially
iCloud Photo Library and Desktop and Documents in the Cloud).
And on iPhone it’s Settings - iCloud. Check in Photos and check in iCloud Drive
for items as well.

The other one can also be Dropbox or similar programs that “sync” to the
internet. Basically, anything that a) tries to update itself or b) syncs with
an online service.

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 7

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.