There is a new spam message coming into Facebook Messenger that purports to be
from a known friend.

The best thing seems to delete it if possible and not open it. Some of my
friends have either sent  a messenger message alerting everyone to not open it
once they know it’s been sent from them.

It’s disappointing that this scourge has infected what was a relatively free
from hacks platform.

Tim

Sent from Tim's iPhone