Hi WAMUGers,
For those interested, Take Control publisher Joe Kissell has written more than
60 books about technology, including many popular Take Control books. He also
runs Interesting Thing of the Day <https://itotd.com/> and is a contributing
editor of TidBITS and a senior contributor to Macworld.

He sent me this email.

I’ve just updated my book Take Control of Apple Mail
<https://alt.cc/mail-up-info> to its fourth edition, which now covers Mail in
High Sierra, Sierra, and iOS 11. Among the hundreds of changes in the new
edition are descriptions of the current workings of gestures, addressing,
Markup, Handoff, and many other features. It also has updated recommendations
for third-party plugins; helpful hints for filtering and finding messages;
instructions for backing up, restoring, and importing email; suggestions for
making attachments work better (both as sender and recipient), and updated
troubleshooting tips. And it has has greatly expanded coverage of using Apple
Mail on an iPhone or iPad.

I’m certainly not involved with Joe but I do buy his E books. They usually cost
about $20 each.
You might like to check out the website

https://www.takecontrolbooks.com

Marcus