G’day all WAMUGERS.

With Christmas fast approaching, there’s just time to fit in one more monthly
User Group. Yep, that’s right. The last User Group meeting is on this Tuesday,
4 December 2018 starting at 7.30pm. Amongst a few topics this month we will be
looking at a new iPhone XR and see it in the flesh, so to speak, and what’s
new. We’ll see facial recognition at work and not at work when you’re asleep.

We’ll also have some fruit mince pies to go with the cuppa.

I would love to tell you what the other topics are but, alas, I’ve lost my
list. So come along and be surprised. It’s nearly Christmas after all.

Hope to see you there though for the last Christmassy User Group.

(Details are subject to change without notice)

Location: The Professional Prowest Real Estate building, 175 High Road,
Willeton.
Time:   7.30pm - 9.30pm
Cost: $5

Visit
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Professionals+Prowest+Real+Estate/@-32.040609,115.8870881,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x2a32bd0766deee43:0xbed7162d276a4cb7

Gregory’s UBD map ref: 329 E 2 (Nearest cross street is Yampi Way.)
Streetsmart map ref: 433 D 1 (Nearest cross street is Yampi Way.)

See you there.

Pete Smith

Please do not reply to this email.