Hi Bill

Sorry, thought it was a computer.
In that case,..for the iPad.
Double tap the home button to see all open Apps. “Flick” up to close them off.
(this can be slightly different for older versions of iOS).
Once it’s closed off go to Settings - Safari. Tap “Clear History”. This will
then close all current tabs.

if you’re using iCloud Safari sharing, you can close it off another way from
another device/computer.

The other way is to go to Settings - Safari and turn on “Private Browsing”. It
will ask if you want to close all Open Tabs. You then choose Yes.
If that option doesn’t show, you can then -
Go to Settings. Turn on Airplane mode. Go back into Safari, and it won’t be
able to load the page. You can then close the open tabs (using the “two box
button” icon. Go through and close all the tabs in Safari.
Once all closed, then Quit Safari (as above). Then turn Airplane mode off.

Hopefully something there should then work for you.
Kind regards
Daniel

 Sent from my iPhone XS 

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.