Hi John,

Make sure that your router is on and you're within range
If you're too far from your router, you can't get a signal, so make sure that
you're within range.

Make sure that Wi-Fi is on and you can see your network

Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and make sure that Wi-Fi is on. Tap the name of your Wi-Fi
network to join. A blue checkmark beside a network name means that you're
connected.

If you see Auto Join Disabled under your Wi-Fi network name, tap it turn on
Auto-Join.

Check for issues with your Wi-Fi network

If iOS detects an issue with your Wi-Fi connection, you might see a Wi-Fi
recommendation under the name of the Wi-Fi network that you're connected to.
For example, you might see the alert "No Internet Connection." To get more
information, tap the Wi-Fi network.

Check your cables and connections

If you still can’t connect to your network or get online, make sure that your
router is connected to the modem and turned on.

Restart

Try restarting your iOS device, router, and cable or DSL modem. To restart your
router or modem, unplug it, then plug it back in.

After you restart each device, see if you fixed the issue.

If you still can’t connect to your Wi-Fi Network

Still can’t connect?

Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network
Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and
VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.

Kind regards,

Ronni

 Ronni Brown’s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB