> On 18 Mar 2019, at 7:44 pm, Marcus Harris <cryptodo...@me.com> wrote:
>
> Has anyone utilised this device. Luna Display
> The advertisement seems to show a useful way to integrate MacOS and iOS.
> Marcus

I have been a keen user of Duet Display, which does essentially the same thing:
allows an iPad to act as a second display for a Mac. Very useful to have when
out and about with a laptop, but perhaps not quite so useful if your main
computer is an iMac.

I have no experience with Luna, but where Duet requires a wired connection
between the iPad and the Mac, Luna can work wirelessly through a dedicated
dongle. This probably makes Luna a little more expensive than Duet, but
potentially more useful under certain circumstances, especially when running a
cable might be problematic.

Either way, having such an easily-transportable way of giving you a second
display for your Laptop can come in very handy. Just to be clear though -
neither solution provides for the integration of MacOS and iOS. That is to say,
the iPad can extend your Mac’s display, but not the other way around.

Kind regards,

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948