Hi Philippe,

A quick google search as I don’t use Facebook, the only comment I found was
“You cannot upload too many photos and videos at once. If you select more than
50 items at once to share to Facebook, the Facebook item will vanish from the
Share menu.
So share your photos with no more than 50 items selected at once.”

Kind Regards,
Ronni

 Ronni Brown’s iPad Pro 12.9-inch 256GB