Hi Susan,
The imac has 1 T , of which 263 mb is currently available I it will be more
when my large library finally finishes deleting!i)
Processor 2.8 Ghz Corei5
Memory 8GB
I'll try making a trial library and see what happens.

Rosemary Spark
PO Box 781
South Fremantle WA 6162 Australia
Phone: + 61 ‭8 6397 6822‬