Hi Jewels

OK,..so part of your mail issue could be related to one computer using POP and
the other using IMAP. As they’re both different “protocols”. So if the POP3 one
is “downloading” or removing from the server,..then it will be affecting the
IMAP one. You really want them using the same protocol. - ie both POP3 or both
IMAP.
It depends on how you want to use Mail really…..

In regards to the settings. Where you went to Outoing Mail Server and then
clicked Advanced tab. On the left of that, should be “Server Settings” tab.
Click on that, and you want to make sure that both Username and password are
filled in.
It should read.
Username - jew...@iinet.net.au
Password - your password
Host Name - mail.iinet.net.au
Authentication set to “Password” (or if using iinet as your ISP, you can set
this to None).

I generally have “Automatically manage connection Settings unticked” and the
allow insecure authentication also unticked.

Kind regards
Daniel

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.