Good Morning to one and all

Just recently I tried to connect a WiFi Booster to my Wireless Modum, all went
well after a few attempts, the Wireless speed increased.
Upon restarting the Computer the WiFi Booster was not working, fine!! I’ll go
through the whole scenario again, I’m obviously doing something wrong.
Now, the problem that I have now is that whenever I try to connect to the
Internet using the Search Bar in the middle of my screen, the connection fails
with “Not Secure-search.feelbegin.com showing in the top search bar.
If I put my search address into the top bar I don’t have a problem, any idea as
to what I have changed or how to rectify the problem?

Thanks all

Kind Regards

Tony Francis

Boddington