Thanks Peter for the update. Will take a look further into it.

Kind Regards

Peter Crisp

----- Original Message -----
From: wamug@wamug.org.au
Sent:Wed, 13 May 2020 08:55:24 +0800
Subject:Popclip

 It seems I was suffering from severe memory dysfunction during last
night’s Zoom meeting when I informed everyone that PopClip is free.
Turns out that’s not quite true. It’s $19.99 on the App Store.

 It’s the 100 or so extensions that are free. Apologies to everyone.

 Kind regards,

 Peter Hinchliffe Apwin Computer Services
 FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
 Perth, Western Australia
 Phone (618) 9332 6482 Mob 0403 046 948