Hello

I seem to have picked up a malware infection (itpatratr.com) on one of my web sites which is re-directing my pages.

Could someone suggest a suitable malware software package to purchase.

I have Avast free (that is what picked up the virus) but others include Total AV, Scan Guard etc. and I wish to cover 3 desktop Macs and 1 Mac Book Pro lap top.

any suggestions would be welcome

Peter Faulks
--
Peter & Irene Faulks
Unit 1, 9 Newsam Close

Phone:          +618 9457 0747 (h)
Peter Mobile:           0416 187 937
Irene Mobile:   0439 933 404

Email:  peterfau...@westnet.com.au
Web Page:  http://www.peterfaulks.net/

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify your system manager. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received the email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.