Thanks for that Ronni. So I conclude the problem is something my side and not a
broader issue. I have a 5GHz network only selected - I was unaware that the TC
could issue both frequency networks concurrently. Will look into how I can do
that.

Well done the Pies too! I hope for your sake they can progress further. Their
form last night was good, but Port (and Brisbane) were very strong looking in
their final.

Kind Regards

Pete