I have been holding off on this upgrade, waiting on some positive reports.  All
looked good this morning so, with nothing better to do, I decided now was the
time.

Thankfully, I still have my 13” mid- 2012 MacBook pro running Mojave as the
late 2014 Mac mini is still trying to complete the upgrade to Big Sur.  It has
been ove two hours now and still not up and running so I guess it is just a
waiting game.

A very Merry Christmas and happy and safe New Year to one and all.

Regards

John Thompson