Is there a password manager app (or other method) to quickly log in to one
specific app?

I’ve had the SafeWA covid app (the QR code reader) installed for some time.  I
leave it “permanently” logged in but sometimes the app logs itself out. With
covid sign-in about to be mandatory in shops I want a quick method to to
activate the app to sign in with user code and password when I arrive at the QR
scanner.

I have an iPhone SE (2020).  My vision is to open theSafeWA app then fill the
required fields directly with one (or two) clicks if I find the WA Health Dept
(or other gremlin) has logged me out.

I installed the LastPass app to test it out.  It seems that the “auto login”
function requires the user to have opened the required web site from a browser.
As SafeWA requires logging in from within the app, not via a website, this
method does not to meet my needs.  The app also seems to be very slow, so I
guess my phone has to access the “Vault” located in a cloud someplace.

Regards,
Alan