Hi Rosemary, a friend had this problem and it was due to a failing power supply
which had to be replaced. I also found this to be the solution to computer
restarts when I did a Google search.

Consider that you may not be able to solve the problem without taking it to a
technician.

Kind regards, Susan.

Sent from my iPad