Hi folks.
Yes I am still around !!

For some strange reason the following has started happening on my wife’s iPhone
SE.
When she receives a WhatsApp Voice Call the phone does not ring.
Instead she gets a Missed Call Notification in the messages section.

We have found that it will only ring if WhatsApp is on.
This means the caller must first let her know to turn on WhatsApp before
calling her.

WhatsApp messages still give a tone, so that is not a problem.

I have done much DuckDuckGoing and cannot find a resolution.
It never did this before a couple of weeks ago and my iPhone 12 does not do
this.

Any suggestions would be most welcome please ?

Regards
Stephen Chape

Mac by choice
Windows because my employer knew no better