Hello fellow WAMUGgers,

        Just a reminder that on Tuesday March 1, at 7:30 pm we will be
holding our Annual General Meeting. It is at this meeting that,
committee members are elected and the President & Treasurer’s report
is given.

        This means at 9:00am on Friday 25th February only members who have
paid thier dues will be able to vote for their committee. From a
practical point of view, there will be  a change to the list of which
you need to be aware. If your subscription payment arrives in the bank
AFTER 9:00am on Friday February  25, you will be unable to vote and
you will be UNABLE TO POST TO THE LIST UNTIL AFTER THE AGM.  It may
seem a bit absurd, but it is legal requirement

        The Awesome Foursome will be standing again as committee members but
we really need some fresh ideas  So if you are wiling to help please
join the committee. Email me ‘off list’ ‘if you do. If anyone
wants to take on the job of President, Secretary or Treasurer also
email me as we twin need to conduct a vote at the AGM.

        At the end of the AGM we will have our usual Show and tell. A simple
question at our committee meeting, “Anyone know how I can trim the
beginning and end of a song?”  gave us the idea of revisiting that
stalwart of Apple’s stable of software, Quicktime.

        So, put this date in your iCal and join us for our AGM.  Zoom
details will be sent out on the weekend.

        Cheers,

        Maureen Smith