Hello Fellow WAMUGgers,

        As I mentioned in an earlier post, this month’s general meeting as
will be be devoted to musescore.  musescore software is not
affiliated with Apple so what will be demonstrated may be of interest
to anyone who sings, studies or plays an instrument regardless of the
operating system they use. And did I say it was free to download?,
So if you know of anyone who may be interested, pass on the
invitation.

         ________________

        TOPIC: musecore - for anyone who who plays, sings or creates music,

        FURTHER INFORMATION: musescore allows you to create, playback and
print beautiful sheet music. This open-source software is available
for Windows, Mac and Linux. We will be looking at the free version and
demonstrating how to produce sheet music and use the software to
transpose music.

        Members who use this software find it gives professional-looking
music scores and continually improves

        There is also musescore.com. This is a community site that shares
sheet music via the web . musescore.com. also has mobile apps for iOS
and Android. The site offers free accounts but has a pro account for
those who want more.

        WHEN: Apr 5, 2022 07:30 PM Perth

        JOIN ZOOM MEETING

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83483718649?pwd=R3JpTjJwNEVkQVVqbStDSTA5bTVXdz09