> On 2 May 2022, at 11:10 am, John Thompson <jetj...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:
>
> For some unknown (to me) reason, my Calendar appointments are not being
> shared with my iPhone 13 Mini.  All was originally working fine but now is
> not.  What am I missing?
>
> I would also like to have my wife’s iPhone 12 Mini interact with the calendar
> info on the Mac.  Have been trying for some time but do not seem to crack the
> code required.
>
> Regards
>

> John Thompson
> jetj...@optusnet.com.au <mailto:jetj...@optusnet.com.au>
> 0412 775 197

Do you have Calendar checked in your iCloud settings on the Mac? If you do,
you’ll see a list of calendars under the iCloud setting in the Calendar app. If
not, go to your iCloud settings and tick Calendar. The instructions in Calendar
Help can tell it better than me from then on:

Share a calendar
In the Calendar app  on your Mac, place the pointer over the calendar’s name in
the calendar list, then click the Share Calendar button .

If you don’t see the calendar list on the left, choose View > Show Calendar
List.

Click Share With, then enter the names or email addresses of people you want to
invite to share your calendar.

You can also enter the name of a group in Contacts to invite all the group
members.

If you don’t see Share With, click below the last name or email address in the
Shared With list. If you see a Shared By [name] list instead of a Shared With
list, only the person named can add people.

To keep someone from making changes to your shared calendar, place the pointer
over the person’s name or email address in the Shared With list, click the down
arrow , then choose View Only.

To let anyone view your calendar — including people not listed in the Shared
With list — select Public Calendar.

To send people a link to subscribe to your public calendar, click the Share
button , then choose how you want to send the link.

People who subscribe to your public calendar can view it, but can’t change it.
Only people listed in the Share With field who have view and edit privileges
can make changes.

Click Done.

People you added to the Shared With list are sent an invitation (a notification
and an email) to join the shared calendar.

Kind regards,

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948