Thanks to everyone for your useful advice.
So I’m thinking it doesn’t seem essential to spend big bucks.
Nor does it seem the monitor needs to be labelled “mac compatible”.
Probably don’t need 4K resolution, but 1920x1080 or 2560 x 1440  might be nice.

I am wondering whether Brightness specs are important? Some are 250 nits?
Others are 300 or higher.

Anyway going to look around at Officeworks and JB.

But First - I HAVE TO TIDY THE STUDY!
🤣

Thanks again everyone
Blitto