Hi Juliet.

   I wouldn’t trust it. I don’t think it’s Apple. That would an admission
   that their security is poor - which I don’t think it is.

   As for any one else, how would they know whether you have any viruses
   or trojans on your computer anyway?

   I would just delete the email.

   That’s my personal view anyway.

   Regards,
   Pete Smith

   On 8 Aug 2022, at 13:52, Juliet Kitson via WAMUG