Hi Stephen

Yes, if you’re using the same AppleID that would be why,

You can disable it by the following…
On your wife’s iPad go to Settings - Messages.
Tap on “Send & Receive”. You’ll see a list od AppleID’s and phone numbers.
Untick the phone number you don’t want her to receive them on. (In the top
section)
This will then remove it from the “list of replies”.

That should then resolve it.
Kind regards
Daniel

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

p : 0414 795 960
e : <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
w : <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.