Hi Rod.

   I can’t see any advantage in changing your plan.

   Just stay with the current $55.00 month plan in my opinion.

   Especially as you don’t need the extra GB.

   If your are buying the new phone outright, just switch the SIM over.

   If you are getting the new phone with a plan, ask Telstra if they will
   keep you on your current plan.

   On 10 Sep 2022, at 11:38 am, Tim Law via WAMUG