Well done Matt … but don’t know why you are embarrassed.

   This is called persistance.

   And you have helped others with this.

   On 9 Oct 2022, at 10:04 am, Matt Falvey via WAMUG
   <[1]wa...@lists.wamug.org.au> wrote:

   Hi, I have been able to work it out, much to my embarrassment, but
   hopefully helpfully to someone in the same situation.
   I restarted all 3 iMacs and I was able to instantly find each one on
   the other.
   Adam sent me an attachment from Brother support as to the proper way to
   configure the printer for the 5G network and that issue is resolved to.
   Thanks
   Matt.

      1. Connecting iMac to iMac with 5G (Matt Falvey)
     Message: 1
     Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 18:14:18 +0800
     From: Matt Falvey <[2]mmfal...@bigpond.net.au>
     To: [3]wa...@lists.wamug.org.au
     Subject: [WAMUG] Connecting iMac to iMac with 5G
     Hi, I have just joined Telstra 5G to improve my NBN download speed
     from an average of 27 Mbps.
     I normally have 3 iMacs linked via wifi but since I have started
     using the 5G I have been unable to link them up. I normal do so by
     Finder>Go>Connect to Server and then using either the smb of afp
     favorite servers.
     Also I have been unable to get my Brother HL-L2375DW to show up or
     even to link that through any of the 3 iMacs. I have tried using the
     Brother Instalation disc and it can?t find the printer over the
     wifi.
     Anyone have any idea as to how I can get things linked up?
     Thanks
     Matt.

   Regards
   Stephen Chape
   Mac by choice
   Windows because my employer knew no better