Thanks for the tip Daniel.

The solution was to log out of iCloud. This included making sure iPhoto had
completed the syncing with iCloud. Once logged out, I turned the computer off
for a few minutes to settle iCloud down.

On restart, I was able to log back into iCloud as per normal and the annoying
message went away. Whilst about it, I updated to OSX13.2 at the same time.

Appreciate your tips.

Regards

Tim